Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sri lanka ebay - An Overview

Welcome to my eBay Shop. Please incorporate me in your list of favourite sellers and go to typically. Thank you for your small business.

Welcome to my retail outlet. I'm a long time vendor of stamps with the U.S. to Around the globe,mint and utilised. I also have a vast assortment of handles from all worldwide from the nineteenth & 20th century. My submit...

They are going to just initiate a Paypal assert back, and since Paypal can't be arsed to analyze nearly anything They simply provide the a refund.

Welcome to my eBay Retail store. Be sure to increase me for your listing of favourite sellers and go to often. Thanks for your organization.

Dahasakshops supply quite a few providers, for instance; learn more , an online auction web site where by sri lankans can provide their used or band new objects to sri lankans and have connected Along with the buyers immediately.

Effectively I'vbe just rechecked my lisiting and whle I didn't sate in The outline I wouldn't post internationally the postage portion just claims GB so I have messaged the winner indicating I would not put up it and he should have requested ahead of bidding.

t and demanded the refund of all of my expenses from my very last thirty day period of buying and selling, due to the fact their costs are charged partly over the premise of "vendor security", which they definitely more info cannot be arsed to offer.

why not only ship it to sri lanka making use of royal mail international signed for Then you really are protected if everything goes Improper While using the delivery.

Properly I'vbe just rechecked my lisiting and whle I didn't sate in the description I would not put up internationally the postage segment just states GB so I've messaged the winner indicating I will never article it and he must have requested just before bidding.

Present insurance policy, signed and tracked and try to be Okay - but allow it to be the prospective buyers option/ chance to choose insurance policy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home